This is the world’s easiest cauliflower recipe you can ever find but it is so delicious, that I even decided to share it with you!
I usually serve it as a side or sometimes when I crave for it I just make it for myself and eat the whole cauliflower 🙂
Cauliflower itself is great source of vitamin C (77%) and it contains great amount of protein, phosphorus, fiber , thiamin ,potassium and vitamin B6 and many more. The greatest, latest news on cauliflower is that it has been found that it can help prevent prostate cancer when sprinkled with turmeric and consumed in a daily basis. Studies have shown that consuming cauliflower lowers the risk of lung and colon cancer as well.
Okay, if you are ready, here it goes:
- one bunch of cauliflower
- olive oil
- half of a fresh lemon
- 2 teaspoons of mustard powder (mustard seeds are okay too)
- olive oil
- Clean the cauliflower, but do not cut the bunch, let it stay as a whole ( it looks good, and better results)
- put some salt on it, make sure you spread the salt all over it and flip it over and sprinkle some on there as well
- next, paprika you can put as much as you want, I usually put some to make the color look pretty and makes it look tasty
- last step, sprinkle olive oil all over the cauliflower or just spread with a brush, whatever way you prefer works, as long as it has oil to top, that way it will not get burned
- put it in the oven for 40 minutes 300 F, it will be crispy; if you want it soft then 1 hour,same degree.
- once it comes out, spread sauce all over it and you are good to go!
- squeeze half a lemon
- add the mustard powder
- add cilantro
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- let it stay for 10 minutes
Hope you like your cauliflower, please leave a comment and let me know, how well it turned out 🙂